Our dairy cultures come straight from Clerici-Sacco in Italy and comes with back-up and service from highly qualified scientists with international dairy experience. Ideal for your new venture of making speciality cheeses for the South African Market.
An extensive list of cultures for the dairy market is available from us, and specification sheets will be given with each order.
Cheeses that are made from our cultures are:
- Sweet Milk Cheeses like Gouda, Edam, Danbo
- Hard Cheeses like Parmesan, Pecorino, Gruyere
- Pasta Filata Types like Mozzarella, Provolone
- Soft Cheeses like Camembert and Brie.
- Many South African Champion cheese makers have found these real Italian Cultures to be superior in every category and have won awards using them.
- Prime Pharma also offers existing and potential clients the opportunity to speak with our food specialist, Leon van der Westhuizen.
- Please contact us if you would like to see the specification sheet on a specific culture.